- from now on；at some time in the future
- life after death
- 1. formal from now on nothing I say hereafter is intended to relate to the second decision
- ▪ formal at some time in the future this court is in no way prejudging any such defense which may hereafter be raised
- ▪ formal after death a sermon about hope of life hereafter
- 1. life after death suffering is part of our preparation for the hereafter
- from now on: he'd promised that Rachel would be the idol of his heart hereafter
- life after death: suffering is part of our preparation for the hereafter
1. hereafter ad.【書】1. 此後;今後;【美】自(法令)生效之日起I shall work harder hereafter.今後我學習要用功些。2. 在死後,在來世2. afterward(s)ad.1. 之後,以後,後來...
1.Hereafter we were all families.2.A lot of money3.Become rich, we were big rich mans.4.We come to eat greatly to drink greatly a field!!
Find out hereafter want to walk of road Passed examination the school This is ...