- from now on；at some time in the future
- life after death
- 1. from now on:
nothing I say hereafter is intended to relate to the second decision
- 2. at some time in the future:
this court is in no way prejudging any such defense which may hereafter be raised
- 3. after death:
a sermon about hope of life hereafter
- 1. life after death:
suffering is part of our preparation for the hereafter
- adv.from now on:
- he'd promised that Rachel would be the idol of his heart hereafter
- n.life after death:
- suffering is part of our preparation for the hereafter
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
1. hereafter ad.【書】1. 此後;今後;【美】自(法令)生效之日起I shall work harder hereafter.今後我學習要用功些。2. 在死後,在來世2. afterward(s)ad.1. 之後,以後,後來...
1.Hereafter we were all families.2.A lot of money3.Become rich, we were big rich mans.4.We come to eat greatly to drink greatly a field!!
Find out hereafter want to walk of road Passed examination the school This is ...