- of or pertaining to a hexagon；(of a solid) having a section that is a hexagon; constructed on a base that is a hexagon.
- 1. of or pertaining to a hexagon small, hexagonal pockets of honeycomb
- ▪ (of a solid) having a section that is a hexagon; constructed on a base that is a hexagon.
- ▪ designating or pertaining to a crystal system in which three coplanar axes of equal length are separated by 60° and a fourth axis of a different length is at right angles to these a hexagonal close-packed crystal structure
- ▪ (of a mineral) crystallizing in a hexagonal system.
- relating to or constituting a hexagon; having six straight sides and six angles: small, hexagonal pockets of honeycomb