- put or keep out of sight; conceal from the view or notice of others；(of a thing) prevent (someone or something) from being seen
- a camouflaged shelter used to get a close view of wildlife.
verb: hide, 3rd person present: hides, gerund or present participle: hiding, past tense: hid, past participle: hidden
noun: hide, plural noun: hides
- 1. put or keep out of sight; conceal from the view or notice of others he hid the money in the house the sacred relic had been hidden away in a sealed cavern 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a thing) prevent (someone or something) from being seen clouds hid the moon 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ keep secret or unknown Hal could hardly hide his dislike 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ conceal oneself Juliet's first instinct was to hide under the blankets he had a little money and could hide out until the end of the month 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ use (someone or something) to protect oneself from criticism or punishment, especially in a way considered cowardly or unethical companies and manufacturers with poor security can hide behind the law
- 1. British a camouflaged shelter used to get a close view of wildlife.
hide 掩藏, 隱藏 to conceal from sight; prevent from being seen or discovered (現在式) hid (過去式) hidden (現在完成式, p.p.) –adjective 1. concealed...
hide的音樂 曲名都很意境唷 Eyes love you---歌詞的意境比較接近 "用... LOVE YOU 作詞：YUKINOJO MORI 作曲：hide 赤い瞳は ソドムの街で 美しい女を 採集する 針で止めた 蝶や...
念玩one - 1000 差不多一秒的時間 防止有人故意念太快 開車遇到 STOP sign 也要念one-1000, two-1000, three-1000 才能行駛 不然會被開罰單 我個人比較喜歡念 one-Hippopotamus , two-Hippopotamus , three-Hippopotamus