- a tall hat, especially a top hat.；a snobbish or supercilious person.
- act in a snobbish or supercilious manner towards (someone)
noun: high hat, plural noun: high hats
- 1. a tall hat, especially a top hat.
- ▪ North American informal a snobbish or supercilious person.
- 2. variant form of hi-hat
- 3. a silvery marine fish with longitudinal brown stripes and a long upright dorsal fin, found in shallow rocky waters of the Caribbean.
- 1. North American informal snobbish people say you're getting very high-hat since you lived on Riverside Drive
- 1. North American informal act in a snobbish or supercilious manner towards (someone) now that she had the ear of great men, Pamela high-hatted the old crowd
...時的英文教授所建議的. 2010-10-18 17:15:56 補充： 還有那句without being high-hat high-hat當adj用時是瀟灑俊俏之意, 沒有擺架子的含意 high-hat當Vt用時才...
...都用來說摻加比賽(大部分是以政治為主) 老羅斯福在1912年說過"my hat's in the ring" 意思是說他已經參加總統會選了 希望有幫到你
... 木琴 Triangle 三角鐵 Cymbals 鐃鈸、鈸、銅鈸 High-Hat﹝Cymbals﹞ 腳踏鈸 Gong、Tam-Tam 鑼、銅鑼 ...