- (of a building) having many storeys；taller or set higher than normal
- a building with many storeys
noun: high-rise, plural noun: high-rises
- 1. (of a building) having many storeys a high-rise block of flats
- ▪ taller or set higher than normal high-rise handlebars
- 1. a building with many storeys a twelve-floor high-rise
- (of a building) having many stories: office towers and high-rise apartments
- a building with many stories: a twelve-floor high-rise
Oxford American Dictionary
...of greenery in the garden. There are run-down bungalows and high-rise buildings of the Olympic Village in Munich...
high rise 蓋住肚臍 regular rise 剛好露出肚臍 low rise 在肚臍以下 2英吋-3英吋 super low rise 在肚臍以下 4英吋-5英吋 http://www.jeans.com/Blogs/Womens...
...無受詞。意思是上升。 If your voice rises, it gets higher. Bubbles rise to the surface of the liquid. raise屬及物動詞，會有受詞。意思是舉起。 A...