- at or of a level above that which is normal or average；relating to or involving people of high administrative rank or great authority
- 1. at or of a level above that which is normal or average a high-level cistern
- ▪ relating to or involving people of high administrative rank or great authority high-level negotiations
- ▪ denoting a programming language that is relatively accessible to the user, having instructions that resemble a natural language such as English.
- ▪ (of nuclear waste) highly radioactive and requiring long-term storage in isolation.
> 最近跟老外開會討論專案時程,對方常用 high level schedule > ,請問要如何翻譯較合適呢? 自己以往曾...主要交付項目及階段的開始及結束日期 以下是一個 high level schedule 的例子(註2) The high-level schedule for...
1. High-Level Clouds(6000米以上的薄雲層) High-level... low on the horizon. 2. Categories(分類) High-Level Clouds : Cloud types include cirrus...
Would you please put me in the higher level? I think I can handle it, or I can always come...第一句應該是 Would you please put me into the higher level?