- a long walk or walking tour；a long distance
- walk for a long distance, especially across country；pull or lift up (something, especially clothing)
noun: hike, plural noun: hikes
verb: hike, 3rd person present: hikes, gerund or present participle: hiking, past tense: hiked, past participle: hiked
- 1. a long walk or walking tour a five-mile hike across rough terrain
- ▪ informal a long distance it's such a hike from Adelaide to Perth
- 2. a sharp increase, especially in price a price hike fears of a hike in interest rates
- 1. walk for a long distance, especially across country they hiked across the moors
- 2. pull or lift up (something, especially clothing) Roy hiked up his trousers to reveal his socks
- ▪ increase (something, especially a price) sharply the government hiked up the price of milk by 40 per cent
...所以"yellow"前無須再加介係詞。 We are going to hiking. 跟 We are going to hike. 這兩句的 hiking 以及 hike...
Salary hike=加薪 ”All Government Employees Get Salary... are projected to reward employees with an average pay hike of 10.9% next year. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/...
請問Hiking the cost是否意味成本急速拉高? 是的 Hiking在美國口說 是指急劇地提高物價 2008-09-30 19:46:29 補充： Hiking在美國口語英文 是指急劇地提高物價