- used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a male person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified；referring to a person or animal of unspecified sex
- 1. used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a male person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified his wife survived him he took the children with him
- ▪ referring to a person or animal of unspecified sex withdrawing your child from school to educate him at home may seem drastic
- ▪ used after the verb ‘to be’ and after ‘than’ or ‘as’ that's him all right I could never be as good as him
- ▪ West Indian he him was a tall, bow-legged man
- 2. North American archaic, dialect himself in the depths of him, he too didn't want to go
He found he could before his accident. 這句我...這裡could後面省略了某動作, 前文必有提及. Now he could continue his more favorite sport.(這是上一句...比xxx還快 2012-10-04 11:16:53 補充： Before his retirement from the navy 這要翻譯為: 在他從海軍退役之前...
he goes to China：他去中國(現在事實) he went to China：他去中國(過去事實) he is gone to...
He wants him to call him. 這句的...講，因為語意不清，兩個him不知誰是誰。 如果是He wants John to call him. 這個... want John to call him.裡的受詞是him, to call him是受詞補語. 這裡頭沒有子句當...