- famous or important in history, or potentially so；of or concerning history; of the past
- 1. famous or important in history, or potentially so we are standing on a historic site a time of historic change
- ▪ archaic of or concerning history; of the past eruptions in historic times
- 2. (of a tense) used in the narration of past events, especially Latin and Greek imperfect and pluperfect.
- famous or important in history, or potentially so: the area's numerous historic sites a historic occasion
...出的English Usage這本書(簡單將原文翻譯)來回答你： historic與historic都是形容詞，但用historic來形容歷史上重要的事件，或是對未來具有重大...
Usage Note: Historic and historical have different usages, though their...the past, whether regarded as important or not: a minor historical character. Historical also refers to anything...
historic store or store that opened over hundred years