- an area of land held by lease.；the tenure of land held by lease.
noun: holding, plural noun: holdings
- 1. an area of land held by lease.
- ▪ the tenure of land held by lease.
- 2. stocks, property, and other financial assets in someone's possession commercial property holdings
- ▪ books, periodicals, magazines, and other material in a library.
嗯~hold可以用在 「舉辦」！！以下是我幫你查...至於舉辦的解釋是在第１２個，然後hold up 我也幫你解答他的意思至於hold with就...音符)抑制,約束Jim was able to hold back his anger and avoid a fight.吉姆...
1. Hold out : A. 伸出身體的某一部份 She helds out her hand. （她身出手） B. 繼續供應 The water supply will hold out only until tomorrow night. ( 自來水的供應只能撐到明晚為止。) C...
A Shipping Hold Notice will be completed by QA...第五筆停止通知則會編碼為H2012-05) 一般工廠用法 Hold 有停止的意思 像是停止發貨或是停止生產 也亦有暫存...