- the state of being holy；a title given to the Pope, Orthodox patriarchs, and the Dalai Lama, or used in addressing them.
noun: holiness, plural noun: Holinesses
- 1. the state of being holy:
a life of holiness and total devotion to God
- 2. a title given to the Pope, Orthodox patriarchs, and the Dalai Lama, or used in addressing them.
- 3. denoting a Christian renewal movement originating in the mid 19th century among Methodists in the US, emphasizing the Wesleyan doctrine of the sanctification of believers.
- n.the state of being holy:
- a life of holiness and total devotion to God
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...可以被翻譯成： 驢子、笨蛋、傻子、白癡、屁股（奇摩字典） holiness可以被翻譯成： 神聖、聖座、陛下（奇摩字典）
...in sua legge 她是如此糜爛荒淫，甚至她的法律也定得投其所好 2) in memoriam of holiness in memoriam是英文(來自拉丁文), 就是“紀念”的意思 holiness就是“神聖”的意思...
Closeness with Jesus, will bring us more and more into holiness. May we learn that true happiness is rooted in seeking and...