- having a hole or empty space inside；(of a thing) having a depression in its surface; concave
- a hole or depression in something；a small valley
- form by making a hole；make a depression in
- 1. having a hole or empty space inside each fiber has a hollow core 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a thing) having a depression in its surface; concave hollow cheeks 同義詞
- ▪ (of a sound) echoing, as though made in or on an empty container a hollow cough 同義詞
- 2. without significance the result was a hollow victory 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ insincere a hollow promise 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a hole or depression in something a hollow at the base of a large tree 同義詞
- ▪ a small valley the house fell behind as they climbed out of the hollow 同義詞
- 1. form by making a hole a tunnel was hollowed out in a mountain range
- ▪ make a depression in Flora's laugh hollowed her cheeks
hollow a. (形容詞 adjective) 空的,中空的 These chocolate eggs are all hollow. 這些巧克力蛋都是空心的。 凹陷的 He was thin and his...
這句譯起來有點怪怪的,hollow是使中空、凹陷的意思, 個人認為應該是用在被動式上面. 如果要譯的話,可能是「水滴灌穿石頭使其中空」 2006-04-05 00:48:36 補充： 網上譯意是「滴水穿石」
...研磨機具(單元)的精準度去除了軸承選配的組裝程序 In particular, the hollow ground steel rollers, of which there are typically 23 in each...