- of the same kind; alike；consisting of parts all of the same kind
- 1. of the same kind; alike if all jobs and workers were homogeneous 同義詞 similar, comparable, equivalent, like, analogous, ... 更多反義詞 different, dissimilar
- ▪ consisting of parts all of the same kind a homogeneous society 同義詞 uniform, identical, unvaried, unvarying, consistent, ... 更多反義詞 heterogeneous
- ▪ containing terms all of the same degree.
- 2. denoting a process involving substances in the same phase (solid, liquid, or gaseous) homogeneous catalysis
- of the same kind; alike: timbermen prefer to deal with homogeneous woods
Oxford American Dictionary