- in a truthful, fair, or honorable way；used to emphasize the sincerity of an opinion, belief, or feeling
- 1. in a truthful, fair, or honorable way he'd come by the money honestly 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. used to emphasize the sincerity of an opinion, belief, or feeling she honestly believed that she was making life easier for Jack 同義詞
- ▪ used to emphasize the sincerity or truthfulness of a statement honestly, darling, I'm not upset 同義詞
- ▪ used to indicate the speaker's disapproval, annoyance, or impatience honestly, that man is the absolute limit!
- in a truthful, fair, or honourable way: he'd come by the money honestly
＊honestly (副詞) 誠實地;正當地 ex: I can't believe he got that money honestly. 我不相信他是靠正當手段弄到那筆錢。 真的;確實 ex: I didn't tell anyone...
Honestly, corporal punishment can not be completely a thing of the deviant behavior of students...
Honestly, if 一男士對我說 you are attractive to me. 我就直覺是他對我有...