- a vacation spent together by a newly married couple；an initial period of enthusiasm or goodwill, typically at the start of a new job
- spend a honeymoon
noun: honeymoon, plural noun: honeymoons
verb: honeymoon, 3rd person present: honeymoons, gerund or present participle: honeymooning, past tense: honeymooned, past participle: honeymooned
- 1. a vacation spent together by a newly married couple romantic hand-holding breakfasts together on their honeymoon
- ▪ an initial period of enthusiasm or goodwill, typically at the start of a new job the new President's honeymoon period
- 1. spend a honeymoon they are honeymooning in the south of France
- a suite of rooms in a hotel for the use of a newly married couple: luxurious honeymoon suites with views across the estuary
- a romantic vacation taken by a couple who have been married for some time.
Oxford American Dictionary
- a romantic holiday taken by a couple who have been married for some time.
- a newly married couple on their honeymoon: Shimla offers itself as a paradise for honeymoon couples
- a holiday spent together by a newly married couple: they flew to the West Indies on honeymoon
- spend a honeymoon: they are honeymooning in the south of France
英文的honeymoon是指結婚時得到的假期，不是真的有一個月，但就字面上看已經够甜蜜蜜了。叫配偶honey比sweet heart更窩心更直接，英文裡好像沒有比honeymoon這個字眼更美的說法可以用來形容甜蜜的新婚旅行。 新聞談政治時也常用這個...
A Never-Ending Honeymoon: Daybooks of Tom and Mary...意味比較重啊！ 若要正面的話，主標題用 "Honeymoon Forever:" 或 "The ...
Honeymoon Bay hundred meters off the coast of Ilan seabed terrain is...