- the cry of a wild goose.；the harsh sound of a car horn.
- make or cause to make a honk；vomit.
verb: honk, 3rd person present: honks, gerund or present participle: honking, past tense: honked, past participle: honked
- 1. the cry of a wild goose.
- 2. the harsh sound of a car horn.
- 1. make or cause to make a honk:
geese circled around and honked
fans honked their horns
- 2. vomit.
- n.the cry of a wild goose.
- v.make or cause to make a honk:
- geese circled around and honked
taxi drivers honking their horns
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary