- a connection or link, especially to mains electricity or for communications or broadcasting equipment；an instance of people meeting, communicating, or cooperating
noun: hook-up, plural noun: hook-ups
- 1. a connection or link, especially to mains electricity or for communications or broadcasting equipment this weather-resistant product requires no electrical hook-up and provides light for up to 180 minutes on a single charge a complete household computer hook-up
- 2. informal an instance of people meeting, communicating, or cooperating he had an hour-long phone hook-up with his six Senate colleagues
- ▪ a casual sexual encounter he was tired of meaningless hook-ups
- ▪ a person with whom someone has a casual sexual encounter she's hurt that her hook-up didn't even bother to stick around long enough to say good morning
hook up(動詞)原意是 鉤住或鉤緊的意思.....,也可引申為裝,接線(收音機,電話機等) 然而...
1. You still down to hook up 的意思是 "你是否還在那裡(線上), 可以聊天嗎?" - down 這個字常...quot;在那兒", 事實上有人只說 "down", 有人只說 "there" . - hook up則是"聊天", "溝通", "連結"的意思". 若是網路上...
hook up 1 裝配 機器 2 裝接(電源等) 常與to連用 The company sent...俚))與…掛鉤 常與with連用 4 ((俚))與…結婚 常與with連用 5 用鉤鉤住 hook.up <<名詞>> 1 安裝, 接線 2 接線圖 3 廣播電台...