- a circular band of metal, wood, or similar material, especially one used for binding the staves of barrels or forming part of a framework.；an earring in the form of a circular band of metal or other material
- bind or encircle with or as with hoops
noun: hoop, plural noun: hoops
verb: hoop, 3rd person present: hoops, gerund or present participle: hooping, past tense: hooped, past participle: hooped
- 1. a circular band of metal, wood, or similar material, especially one used for binding the staves of barrels or forming part of a framework.
- ▪ an earring in the form of a circular band of metal or other material a pair of plain gold hoops
- ▪ the round metal rim from which a basketball net is suspended.
- ▪ the game of basketball.
- ▪ (in the past) a toy in the form of a large circular band of wood, rolled along the ground with a stick.
- ▪ short for hula hoop
- ▪ a large ring for circus performers to jump through.
- ▪ a circle of flexible material used for expanding a woman's petticoat or skirt.
- ▪ a croquet wicket.
- 1. bind or encircle with or as with hoops a man was hooping a barrel
...那四句只有第四句是對的. He is good at hula hoop. 因為剛好 hoop 是個動詞, 所以 He is good at...用...)的感覺. 但是都不代表打籃球這項活動. 回到 hula hoop, ...
The Hula-Hoop was introduced by Wham-O company... went around demonstrating the hoops throughout Southern California. They...
問: At the hoop是什麼意思? (有這個片語嗎) At the hoop肯定不是 idiomatic phrase, 但不...馬戲團的大圈 5)車輪的輞圈 6)弓形小門 7)裙環 8)其他各種金屬環 所以at the hoop的意思, 就是 "在那個hoop之處", 至於那個hoop是甚麼? 版主應該比較清楚...