- 嚎叫；叫喊; 吼叫
過去式：howled 過去分詞：howled 現在分詞：howling
- 1. 長嚎 to let out or give a howl 發出一聲嗥叫
- 2. 喊叫聲 a howl of pain/rage 一陣痛苦／憤怒的喊叫 howls of protest/laughter 陣陣抗議的呼聲／大笑
- 3. 怒號
- 4. 嘯鳴
- 1. 嚎叫
- 2. 叫喊; 吼叫 to howl with rage/terror 怒吼／驚嚎 to howl with laughter 大笑
- 3. 怒號 listen to the gale howling in the trees 傾聽風在樹叢中的呼嘯
- 4. 嘯鳴
1. a long, doleful cry uttered by an animal such as a dog or wolf
2. a loud cry of pain, fear, anger, or amusement
3. make a howling sound
4. weep and cry out loudly
"Howl's Moving Castle" is yet another imaginative.... All in all, I enjoyed "Howl's Moving Castle" very much and I highly...
Howl’s Moving Castle was described at the 2004...war message”. Miyazaki comments that production started on Howl at the start of the Iraq war, and that it had a “great impact on...
howl; roar; boom; yelp; splash; ouch; bark; wail; sob, and...... too many to count, so far I can think of above. by the way, you spell the word "accoustic" incorrectly. It should be "acoustic" I presume what you want is "擬聲字"