- a long, doleful cry uttered by an animal such as a dog or wolf.；a loud cry of pain, fear, anger, or amusement
- make a howling sound；weep and cry out loudly
verb: howl, 3rd person present: howls, gerund or present participle: howling, past tense: howled, past participle: howled
noun: howl, plural noun: howls
- 1. a long, doleful cry uttered by an animal such as a dog or wolf. 同義詞
- ▪ a loud cry of pain, fear, anger, or amusement he let out a howl of anguish I got howls of protest from readers 同義詞
- ▪ a prolonged wailing noise such as that made by a strong wind they listened to the howl of the gale
- ▪ a wailing noise in a loudspeaker due to feedback.
- 1. make a howling sound he howled in agony the wind howled around the house 同義詞
- ▪ weep and cry out loudly a baby started to howl 同義詞
- ▪ shout in disapproval in order to prevent a speaker from being heard they howled me down and called me a chauvinist
- a long, loud, doleful cry uttered by an animal such as a dog or wolf.
- make a howling sound: he howled in agony the wind howled around the house
Oxford American Dictionary
"Howl's Moving Castle" is yet another imaginative.... All in all, I enjoyed "Howl's Moving Castle" very much and I highly...
Howl’s Moving Castle was described at the 2004...war message”. Miyazaki comments that production started on Howl at the start of the Iraq war, and that it had a “great impact on...
howl; roar; boom; yelp; splash; ouch; bark; wail; sob, and...... too many to count, so far I can think of above. by the way, you spell the word "accoustic" incorrectly. It should be "acoustic" I presume what you want is "擬聲字"