- squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection；hold (something) closely or tightly round or against part of one's body
- an act of holding someone tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection；a squeezing grip in wrestling.
verb: hug, 3rd person present: hugs, gerund or present participle: hugging, past tense: hugged, past participle: hugged
noun: hug, plural noun: hugs
- 1. squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection he hugged her close to him people kissed and hugged each other 同義詞
- ▪ hold (something) closely or tightly round or against part of one's body he hugged his knees to his chest
- ▪ fit tightly round a pair of jeans that hugged the contours of his body
- ▪ keep close to I headed north, hugging the coastline all the way left-winger Stewart hugged the touchline 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ congratulate or be pleased with oneself she hugged herself with secret joy
- ▪ cherish or cling to (something such as a belief) a boy hugging a secret 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. an act of holding someone tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection there were hugs and tears as they were reunited
- ▪ a squeezing grip in wrestling.
啥是free hug 能不能跟我說一下啥是free hug free hug是啥意思 free - 自由 hug - 擁抱
... is actually not a US state, but an occupied land, bear-hugged, and bamboozled into the Union not by will but by force? 姑不論...
hug 與 hog 都是有很多意思的俚詞, 如果能有前後文對照會較清楚真正想表達的意思 hug最基本的意思是擁抱, 抱一下也是英文用於示好, 有表示前嫌盡釋之意 hog則是...