- confused; disorderly；secret; clandestine
- disorder or confusion；secrecy or secretive behaviour
- 1. confused; disorderly a spirit of careless frivolity where all was hugger-mugger 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. secret; clandestine there was no longer the hugger-mugger anecdote, or any juicy elbow-gripping gossip 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. disorder or confusion the vast hugger-mugger of alleys
- 2. secrecy or secretive behaviour he declared war on hugger-mugger and conspiracy, clandestine deals sealed in back rooms
- confused; disorderly: a spirit of careless frivolity where all was hugger-mugger
- confusion; muddle: the vast hugger-mugger of alleys
Oxford American Dictionary
... whom she has been seeing. 祕密結婚 hugger-mugger 肝炎 hepatitis 大屠殺 hecatomb 非常龐大的 huge 催眠hypnotize 歇斯底里的hysterical 大破壞...
hocus pocus hunky dory artsy fartsy ... do a search for idioms and you'll find tons of it. Here are just a few...good luck! http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/index.html http://members.aol.com/MorelandC/HaveOrigins.htm http...