- human beings collectively；the state of being human
noun: humanity, plural noun: humanities
- 1. human beings collectively appalling crimes against humanity 同義詞 humankind, the human race, the human species, mankind, man, ... 更多反義詞 the animal kingdom
- ▪ the state of being human our differences matter but our common humanity matters more 同義詞 human nature, humanness, mortality, flesh and blood
- 2. the quality of being humane; benevolence he praised them for their standards of humanity and care 同義詞 compassion, brotherly love, fellow feeling, humaneness, kindness, ... 更多反義詞 cruelty, inhumanity
- 3. learning concerned with human culture, especially literature, history, art, music, and philosophy.