- the state or quality of being humid.；a quantity representing the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere or in a gas
noun: humidity, plural noun: humidities
- 1. the state or quality of being humid.
- ▪ a quantity representing the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere or in a gas the temperature is seventy-seven, the humidity in the low thirties
- ▪ atmospheric moisture the humidity should be supplied by regularly spraying the leaves
- the amount of water vapour present in air expressed as a percentage of the amount needed for ...
- the amount of water vapor present in air expressed as a percentage of the amount needed for ...
Oxford American Dictionary
- a measure indicating the level of discomfort the average person is thought to experience as a ...
- the state or quality of being humid.
...意思 EX: Damp the dress before you iron it. 燙衣服前先把衣服用濕 humidity是名詞是專指氣候的 "濕氣 ; 濕度" the amount of water contained...
－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－－humidity 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/xr.gif n. ( 名詞 noun ) n. ( 名詞 noun ) 1. 【物】 濕氣 《例句》 absolute [relative] humidity.
h.) The minimum humidity level for class A3 and A4 is the higher (more moisture) of...point (14 oF) represents the minimum moisture level, while above it relative humidity (8%) is the minimum. A3和A4的最低濕度是 華氏14度露點...