- past and past participle of hang
- (of a jury) unable to agree on a verdict.；(of an elected body) having no political party with an overall majority
- 1. past and past participle of hang
- 1. (of a jury) unable to agree on a verdict.
- 2. (of an elected body) having no political party with an overall majority:
a hung parliament
in a hung council, his vote would be eagerly sought by either party
- 3. emotionally confused or disturbed:
people are hung up in all sorts of ways
- 4. have a psychological or emotional obsession or problem about:
guys are so hung up about the way they look
- 5. delayed or detained:
my mother was probably hung up in traffic
- 6. used especially in similes to refer to the size of a man's penis:
he's hung like a horse
...等「掛、懸、垂吊」在某處時，大多是這些名詞當主詞，hang當不及物動，以「主動」語態表示，但逐漸地在近代也有...動詞三態hang, hanged, hanged; 美式英文動詞三態hang, hung, hung) 例： He was hanged...
hanging = 吊掛,懸掛 pack = 包裹,背包 hanging pack = 吊卡包裝 指一種包裝方式的名稱,紙盒上供可方便吊掛EX:像此種包裝,就稱為吊卡包裝 Hanging Pack 圖片參考：http://www.gohappy.com.tw/images/product/22/688945...
hang out 相處 I hang out with my friends a lot. hang up 掛電話 She hung up on...忍耐中 Hang in there and you will find a way out. I'm hanging in there.