- a feeling of discomfort or weakness caused by lack of food, coupled with the desire to eat；a severe lack of food
- have a strong desire or craving for；feel or suffer hunger
verb: hunger, 3rd person present: hungers, gerund or present participle: hungering, past tense: hungered, past participle: hungered
- 1. a feeling of discomfort or weakness caused by lack of food, coupled with the desire to eat she was faint with hunger 同義詞
- ▪ a severe lack of food they died from cold and hunger
- ▪ a strong desire or craving her hunger for knowledge 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. have a strong desire or craving for he hungered for a sense of self-worth
- 2. archaic feel or suffer hunger when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he afterwards hungered
hunger starvation這兩個名詞有一些語義上的差別hunger單純指的是饑餓的感覺或狀態而 starvation: 1.the state of...的，當然starvation比較精準，因為starvation是會引致死亡的hunger 另外hunger還有對事物的渴求與慾望之意 starvation則只是...
gose是go的第三人稱方式 1. 【事】 餓,饑餓;饑饉 《例句》 die of hunger 餓死 satisfy one's hunger 吃飽 Hunger is the best sauce...
hunger是飢荒, 饑民可以用the hungry來表示 (the+形容詞=...的人 ex:the blind 盲人) decrease也可以用reduce I am angry because+子句 I am angry at+對象