過去式：hurdled 過去分詞：hurdled 現在分詞：hurdling
- 1. 欄架 to clear a hurdle 跨過欄架
- 2. 跨欄賽 the 100m hurdles 100米跨欄賽
- 3. 障礙 to clear or get over or sail over a hurdle 克服障礙
- 4. 臨時圍欄
- 1. 參加跨欄比賽
- 1. 跨過
1. a problem or difficulty that must be overcome
2. a portable rectangular frame strengthened with withies or wooden bars, used as a temporary fence
... will be brave.(我會勇敢)(指未來) 上句沒錯 I will be not afraid of hurdle. 應改為:I will not be afraid of hurdle. I will be happier than...
ハードル 語源:［hurdle］中文:1. (賽馬或賽跑用的)欄;跳欄2. 跨欄賽跑 的簡稱跨欄賽跑的日文:ハードル競走(きょうそう) 語源：［hurdle race］)請參考!!
..., my favorite is the the London Olympic 100m hurdles, in which you broke the Olympic record ! 12.54 seconds ! ...