- (of a voice or utterance) sounding low-pitched and slightly hoarse；strong; hefty
- 1. (of a voice or utterance) sounding low-pitched and slightly hoarse his voice became a husky, erotic whisper 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. strong; hefty Patrick looked a husky, strong guy 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. like or consisting of a husk or husks the husky stem of a palm tree
- (of a voice or utterance) sounding low-pitched and slightly hoarse: his voice became a husky, erotic whisper
- a powerful dog of a breed with a thick double coat which is typically grey, used in the Arctic ...
- a powerful dog of a breed with a thick double coat that is typically gray, used in the Arctic ...
Oxford American Dictionary
1.Husky dog is strong and quiet Huskies, as dogs, are strong but... their growl could be heard as far as 6 miles away. 3.Huskies common colors are ice blue eyes brown, beige, blue Their...
小琳好像翻的有一點不太通順 =/ 而且哈士奇是 husky .. 這是我的版本: I really like dogs...'m talking about. Generally huskies have grey and white or brown and white fur, but...
圖片參考：http://siberianhusky.a-thera.jp/image/husky_6.gif 初學的日文書 圖片參考：http://siberianhusky....gif 圖片參考：http://siberianhusky.a-thera.jp/image/husky_6.gif 城西国際希望有幫到您