- deriving from or affected by uncontrolled extreme emotion；extremely funny
- 1. deriving from or affected by uncontrolled extreme emotion the band was mobbed by hysterical fans hysterical laughter 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ informal extremely funny her attempts to teach them to dance were hysterical 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. relating to, associated with, or suffering from hysteria the doctor thinks the condition is partly hysterical
- realistic fiction that is characterized by overblown prose and intellectual digressions.
Oxford American Dictionary
- affected by or deriving from wildly uncontrolled emotion: Janet became hysterical and began screaming the band were mobbed by hysterical fans
個性 ambitious demure dominant eloquent exuberant hysterical homely humorous naïve nonchalant precocious sarcastic sensitive vivacious 心情 agitated ambivalent depressed gloomy jovial lackadaisical livid lovestruck morose
...humorous 幽默的 ex. She had not intended to be humorous. hysterical 歇斯底里的 ex. She was hysterical with grief.
...hugger-mugger 肝炎 hepatitis 大屠殺 hecatomb 非常龐大的 huge 催眠hypnotize 歇斯底里的hysterical 大破壞 havoc 預報harbinger 全盛時期 heyday 騙局 hanky-panky, humbug