- 1. 主意 she's full of good ideas 她足智多謀 that's an idea! 那是個好主意！
- 2. 期望 to get ideas 想入非非 to give sb. ideas 使某人想入非非
- 3. 目的 the idea of the game is to get rid of all your cards 這個遊戲的目標是把牌全部出完 what's the idea of this handle? 這個把手是做甚麼用的？
- 4. 預期 I don't fancy the idea of sharing the flat with another family 我不想與另一戶人家同住一套公寓 the very idea! 多麼荒謬的想法！
- 5. 看法 very old-fashioned ideas about education 非常陳舊的教育觀 she got the idea that I didn't really want to go 她認為我並不是真的想去
- 6. 概念 to have a clear idea of what sb. is trying to achieve 清楚某人要達到甚麼目的 to have no idea of the difficulties of sth. 想像不出某事的難處
- 7. 知曉 she had no idea that he was married 她不知道他已經結婚了 he hasn't got much idea about running a business 他不大懂得如何經營企業
1. a thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
2. a mental impression
3. an opinion or belief
4. the aim or purpose
I have no idea. 通常不加s 慣用 ---了解,明白[C][(+of)][+wh-] I have no idea what to...
...關於我們“裡，開宗明義地介紹 TED is a nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. 因此中文翻譯，要符合其風格及宗旨。比方說...
I have no idea 與 I don't know 單獨使用或做為導引間接問句時, 意思是完全一樣的... it. = I don't know how he made it. I have no idea what it is. = I don't know what it is. 但在某些用法上...