- 1. 主意；打算；計畫[C][（+of）][+to-v][+that] He hit upon the good idea of spending the weekend in the nearby holiday camp. 他想到去附近度假營過週末這個好主意。 He is full of ideas. 他主意很多。
- 2. 構想；概念[C][U][（+of）] Have you any idea of what he is up to? 你知道他想幹什麼嗎？
- 3. 了解，明白[C][（+of）][+wh-] I have no idea what to do. 我不知道該怎麼辦。 Jimmie had but a vague idea of world conditions now. 傑米對當今世界情況只有一點模糊的了解。
- 4. 臆測；推量[C][+（that）] I've an idea that he'll soon quit the job. 我猜想他不久就要辭掉這工作。
- 5. 意見，見解；信念[（+about/on）][+that] That at least is my idea about friendship. 至少那是我對友誼的理解。
- 6. 思想；觀念[C][U] He destroyed feudal ideas in literature. 他摧毀了文學中的封建思想。
I have no idea. 通常不加s 慣用 ---了解,明白[C][(+of)][+wh-] I have no idea what to...
...關於我們“裡，開宗明義地介紹 TED is a nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. 因此中文翻譯，要符合其風格及宗旨。比方說...
I have no idea 與 I don't know 單獨使用或做為導引間接問句時, 意思是完全一樣的... it. = I don't know how he made it. I have no idea what it is. = I don't know what it is. 但在某些用法上...