- establish or indicate who or what (someone or something) is；recognize or distinguish (especially something considered worthy of attention)
verb: identify, 3rd person present: identifies, gerund or present participle: identifying, past tense: identified, past participle: identified
- 1. establish or indicate who or what (someone or something) is the judge ordered that the girl not be identified the contact would identify himself simply as Cobra 同義詞
- ▪ recognize or distinguish (especially something considered worthy of attention) a system that ensures that the student's real needs are identified 同義詞
- ▪ assign (a particular characteristic or categorization) to oneself; describe oneself as belonging to (a particular category or group) she identifies as a feminist 3.2% of the men identified as gay or bisexual
- 2. associate (someone) closely with; regard (someone) as having strong links with he was equivocal about being identified too closely with the peace movement 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ equate (someone or something) with because of my upstate accent, people identified me with a homely farmer's wife 同義詞
- ▪ regard oneself as sharing the same characteristics or thinking as someone else I liked Fromm and identified with him 同義詞
...解釋英文： The morpheme is the smallest meaningful linguistic unit.Identifying Morphemes: 確認該字當中有多少個語素。例如：1.一個字可能包含一個...
publicly identified→publicly(輿論上的)+identified(認定為)&rarr...不好意思.少貼上一句) who haven't been publicly identified 這三位還沒有受到大眾的認可. --to succeed him...
1.what would be the input variable ? Input variable : The type of chocolate that they used: Milk chocolate and dark chocolate 2.what would be the values for the outcome variable? The values for the outcome variable: Taste of the cake 3.if hannah was...