- catch fire or cause to catch fire；arouse or inflame (an emotion or situation)
verb: ignite, 3rd person present: ignites, gerund or present participle: igniting, past tense: ignited, past participle: ignited
- 1. catch fire or cause to catch fire furniture can give off lethal fumes when it ignites he lit a cigarette which ignited the petrol fumes 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ arouse or inflame (an emotion or situation) the words ignited new fury in him 同義詞 反義詞
- catch fire or cause to catch fire: furniture can give off lethal fumes when it ignites sparks flew out and ignited the dry scrub
Oxford American Dictionary
1. The difference between “to spark” and “to ignite” is:The former is to provide a trigger... balloon waiting to explode. Using “ignite” is OK but less interesting. 4...
ignite 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/039.gif ] 如果一定要發"...不過意思是"忽略"1. 點燃,使燃燒We ignited the bonfire.我們點燃了篝火。2. 使灼熱;使發光3. 激起;使激動oppression that ignited...
...欺騙。Those words went straight to Andrew's heart and ignited the potential that others had overlooked.那些詞直接去安德魯...