- refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally；fail to consider (something significant)
verb: ignore, 3rd person present: ignores, gerund or present participle: ignoring, past tense: ignored, past participle: ignored
- 1. refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally he ignored her outraged question 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ fail to consider (something significant) direct satellite broadcasting ignores national boundaries
- ▪ (of a grand jury) reject (an indictment) as groundless.
- refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally: he ignored her outraged question
因為she是第三人稱單數所以用現在式的話要加S所以A不能選 而空格需要動詞所以CD都錯 過去式+ed就適用於各種人稱都不用變
"oft-ignored" ----- 英文除了一般的形容詞之外, 有相當多不同的方法...widely-hated person (廣為人們痛恨的人物) 那 "oft-ignored" 的完整字原是 "often-ignored", 表示...
...帶點想像力 Having eaten these we were hard pressed to ignore the shop counter as we departed. 1.) Having eaten these 吃完...