- IPA[ˌɪl ˈtriːtmənt]
- cruel or inhumane treatment
noun: ill treatment, plural noun: ill treatments
- 1. cruel or inhumane treatment:
he died from medical neglect and ill treatment
- IPA[ˈil ˈtrētmənt]
- n.cruel or inhumane treatment:
- he died from medical neglect and ill treatment
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... prisoners complained of ill treatment by their guards.囚犯們抱怨看守虐待...an excellent discussion of modal logic"; "his treatment of the race question is badly biased"...
1. The book whose cover is green belongs to me. 2. Not knowing what to do, the little girl began to cry 3.To our surprise, the seriously ill patient got better after the treatment.
大部分的人認為駱駝是種順服的馱獸, 因為它最為人知的就是它能承載重物, 越過廣大無際的沙漠,而不需要水. 事實上, 駱駝不是只有像阿拉伯人的騾一樣, 它也擁有大量的智慧和感受性. 阿拉伯人表示, 駱駝能相當敏銳的察覺到不公的事,以及不友善的對待,因此,駱駝的主人發現, 如果處罰...