- lighting or light；a display of lights on a building or other structure.
noun: illumination, plural noun: illuminations
- 1. lighting or light higher levels of illumination are needed for reading 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a display of lights on a building or other structure.
- 2. the art of illuminating a manuscript. 同義詞
- ▪ an illuminated design in a manuscript. 同義詞
- 3. clarification these books form the most sustained analysis and illumination of the subject 同義詞
- ▪ spiritual or intellectual enlightenment. 同義詞 反義詞
- 4. another term for illuminance
- lighting or light: higher levels of illumination are needed for reading