- lighting or light；a display of lights on a building or other structure.
noun: illumination, plural noun: illuminations
- 1. lighting or light higher levels of illumination are needed for reading 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a display of lights on a building or other structure.
- 2. the art of illuminating a manuscript. 同義詞
- ▪ an illuminated design in a manuscript. 同義詞
- 3. clarification these books form the most sustained analysis and illumination of the subject 同義詞
- ▪ spiritual or intellectual enlightenment. 同義詞 反義詞
- 4. another term for illuminance
- lighting or light: higher levels of illumination are needed for reading
...晝、夜半球的分界線中文表述爲：“晨昏線”，英文表述爲：“Circle of illumination（照明圈）”。此處英文表述具有較爲直觀的意義，而中文表述可進一步引出...
This is the illumination drawing of the "Hot pressure machine" area. The illumination...
...three colored lights: red, amber and green. In a typical cycle, Illumination of the green light allows traffic to proceed in the direction denoted...