- take or follow as a model；copy (a person's speech or mannerisms), especially for comic effect
verb: imitate, 3rd person present: imitates, gerund or present participle: imitating, past tense: imitated, past participle: imitated
- 1. take or follow as a model his style was imitated by many other writers 同義詞
- ▪ copy (a person's speech or mannerisms), especially for comic effect she imitated my Scottish accent 同義詞
- ▪ copy or simulate synthetic fabrics can now imitate everything from silk to rubber 同義詞
- take or follow as a model: his style was imitated by many other writers
Bigfoot: Often Imitated, Never Invalidated長毛猿人: 總是有人發現有類似的, (因為至今尚未活捉過/證據), 所以尙無人能否定它的存在.為了口語化一點,我不是逐字翻譯的!
... 的用途大多都是在表演上，例如動作表情，已達到製造笑點的目的。Imitate的話是用於非表演上。 The clown mimic the action of the audience. The...
...by the higher fidelity of virtual environments in mass media imitated by computer? 2013-04-09 22:39:29 補充： 更正: virtual environment in mass media...