- perfectly clean, neat, or tidy；free from flaws or mistakes; perfect
- 1. perfectly clean, neat, or tidy an immaculate white suit 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ free from flaws or mistakes; perfect an immaculate safety record 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (in the Roman Catholic Church) free from sin.
- 2. uniformly coloured without spots or other marks.
- (especially of a person or their clothes) perfectly clean, neat, or tidy: an immaculate white suit
Oxford American Dictionary
...lily-white lily-white adj. A shadeof the color white. Pure, unblemished, immaculate. Not a pimple nor freckle marred her lily-white skin ...
...草皮:greensward 星星:star 畢業生:graduate 學生:student 貓咪:cat 秩序整潔:peace immaculate 諺語:proverb 不同地方 不同的人 都是平等: The different place different...
... in Kate's article like "If she was not an immaculate dove in those days, she was still inviolate; a passionate creature...