- 1. 立刻 immediately at or to hand 就在手頭 he was immediately recognizable 一眼就能認出他來
- 2. 現在 he is not immediately at risk 他現在沒有危險 the new law is to come into force immediately 這部新法令即刻就生效
- 3. 緊鄰地 immediately next door 就在隔壁 immediately opposite/to the left/under the window 就在對面／左邊／窗子下面
- 4. 直接
- 1. 一…就 he left immediately he received the call 他接到電話後立刻就離開了
1. at once; instantly
2. in direct or very close relation
My bedroom is immediately above =meaning immediate vicinity =adj =close to a particular place on 1st floor immediately... room immediately seen before your eyes. eg:-My room immediately above the ceiling is leaking ! eg:-Mending is...
immediately adv. ( 副詞 adverb ) conj. ( 連接詞 conjunction ) adv. ( 副詞 adverb ) 1. 立即,即刻 2. 直接地;貼近地,緊接地
在採用之後立即檢視資訊技術的應用用途或是不必查核使用者先前是否曾使用過主流或類似的資訊技術應用.use immediately after 這邊use是名詞翻成"用途"immediately是"立即"