- at once; instantly；without any intervening time or space
- as soon as
- 1. at once; instantly I called immediately for an ambulance 同義詞
- 2. without any intervening time or space she was sitting immediately behind me
- ▪ in direct or very close relation they would be the states most immediately affected by any such action 同義詞
- 1. British as soon as let me know immediately she arrives
My bedroom is immediately above =meaning immediate vicinity =adj =close to a particular place on 1st floor immediately... room immediately seen before your eyes. eg:-My room immediately above the ceiling is leaking ! eg:-Mending is...
immediately adv. ( 副詞 adverb ) conj. ( 連接詞 conjunction ) adv. ( 副詞 adverb ) 1. 立即,即刻 2. 直接地;貼近地,緊接地
在採用之後立即檢視資訊技術的應用用途或是不必查核使用者先前是否曾使用過主流或類似的資訊技術應用.use immediately after 這邊use是名詞翻成"用途"immediately是"立即"