- living forever; never dying or decaying；deserving to be remembered forever
- an immortal being, especially a god of ancient Greece or Rome.；a person of enduring fame
noun: immortal, plural noun: immortals
- 1. living forever; never dying or decaying our mortal bodies are inhabited by immortal souls 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ deserving to be remembered forever the immortal children's classic, ‘The Wind in the Willows’ 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. an immortal being, especially a god of ancient Greece or Rome. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a person of enduring fame he will always be one of the immortals of soccer 同義詞
- 2. a member of the French Academy.
- 3. historical the royal bodyguard of ancient Persia.
- living forever; never dying or decaying: our mortal bodies are inhabited by immortal souls
- an immortal being, especially a god of ancient Greece or Rome.
Oxford American Dictionary
很簡單 presence (存在)是一個it 所以it still lingers here就有make sense your presence 你的存在這樣的文法是沒有錯的! 在這個case 是Had 應為你一般講話不會講it just doesn't make sense I would wipe away all of your tears had在這裡是已經為...
IMMORTAL - 長生不老 Humans long to be immortal. 人類渴望長生不老。 LONGEVITY - 長命,長壽 His longevity vexed his heirs. 他的長壽讓繼承人們很煩惱
...種, 供版主參考. The fascinating story makes Alice immortal. The author wants Alice to be immortal. The ...