- 1. 免疫力；免疫性[U][（+against/to）] immunity against typhoid 對傷寒的免疫力
- 2. 免除，豁免[U][（+from）] The law gives public schools immunity from taxation. 法律免除公立學校的納稅義務。
- 3. 豁免權[U][C] diplomatic immunity 外交豁免權
- 總統（刑事）豁免權 As soon as a president steps down from office, he no longer has presidential immunity. 一旦總統下臺之後，他就不再享有刑事豁免權。
- 電磁耐受性；電磁抗擾性（在存在電磁騷擾的情況下，器件、 設備或系統不減低運行性能的能力）
acquired : 獲得; 取得 immunity : 免疫力; 豁免權 acquired immunity 獲得了免疫力 取得了豁免權 ...所獲得的豁免權 2012-10-11 22:14:10 補充： leu大說得沒錯, acquired immunity就是後天性免疫力. 愛滋病AIDS = acquired immunodeficiency syndrome 後天性...
Well, the term Sovereign Immunity refers to the doctrine that the sovereign, or government...they were in war and they had the sovereign immunity. As time passes the U.S...
Are you sure it is not the allergic reaction caused by seasonal pollen? To improve immune system, your doctor should have recommended you to maintain body activity and healthy diet, I suppose. I would try the vegetarian diet with organic food as much as possible. This...