- having or showing a tendency to be quickly irritated or provoked；intolerant of
- 1. having or showing a tendency to be quickly irritated or provoked an impatient motorist blaring his horn she can be impatient with people who don't see things her way 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ intolerant of a man impatient of bureaucracy
- 2. restlessly eager they are impatient for change he was impatient to be on his way 同義詞 反義詞
- having or showing a tendency to be quickly irritated or provoked: an impatient motorist blaring his horn she was impatient with any restriction
Oxford American Dictionary
I am impulsive; You are impulsive. "Impetuous" has cannotation of violence so it may not fit your needs.
1.mean (吝嗇的)的相反辭應該是generous (慷慨的，寬大的) 2.impatient (沒耐心的)的相反辭是patient (耐心的) 3.cowardly (膽小鬼)的相反辭是bold (大膽的) 4.polite (有禮貌的，客氣的)的相反辭是impolite (不禮貌的),rude (粗魯的)
..., please. 請注意 remark= 備註 goat= 山羊 複數+s carrier=運送人 (國貿用詞) impatient=沒耐性的 ex. She is becoming impatient. Lastly=finally...