- acting or done quickly and without thought or care；moving forcefully or rapidly
- 1. acting or done quickly and without thought or care:
she might live to rue this impetuous decision
- 2. moving forcefully or rapidly:
an impetuous but controlled flow of water
- adj.acting or done quickly and without thought or care:
- her friend was headstrong and impetuous
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
The pass through a college reason individuality is impetuous, is unable to determine oneself future will think path. Has ...
... and decisive Mild Smart faithful Energetic Impetuous Gullible Sensitive and honest Strong personality ...
If my agreesive action makes you think that I am too impetuous, would you please let me know, OK?