- suggested though not directly expressed；always to be found in; essentially connected with
- 1. suggested though not directly expressed comments seen as implicit criticism of the policies 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. always to be found in; essentially connected with the values implicit in the school ethos
- 3. with no qualification or question; absolute an implicit faith in God 同義詞 反義詞
- 4. (of a function) not expressed directly in terms of independent variables.
- implied though not plainly expressed: comments seen as implicit criticism of the policies
Oxford American Dictionary
implicit weight 隱含的份量/地位 He owns an implicit weight in her mind. 他在她心中具有一定程度的影響力.
Explicit memories are different from implicit memories in that explicit memories can be described. 明白的記憶,與暗示的記憶,不同於在明白的記憶能被描述。
... a common vocabulary, and an explication of what has been often left implicit. 本體論為世界提供了一些一般世俗的說理言詞，更加清楚的解說了很多常常是...