過去式：implied 過去分詞：implied 現在分詞：implying
- 1. 暗示 to imply that ... 暗示…
- 2. 意味著 rights imply obligations 權利意味著義務 to imply that ... 意味著…
- 3. 表示 iron meteorites are, as their name implies, composed mainly of iron 鐵隕石，顧名思義，其主要成分是鐵
1. indicate the truth or existence of (something) by suggestion rather than explicit reference
2. (of a fact or occurrence) suggest (something) as a logical consequence
原文:This reasoning implies that interactional and distributive justice are the relevant currencies for...
...故又稱“自由信託”，又因其意思表示訂定在檔上，亦稱為“明示信託”。 Implied Trust暗示信託經由法律暗示而發起或創造之信託。或由各種環境所暗示...
...for a system in adiabatic enclosure , 關於功率，如果系統的負極還在隔熱圈裏面， implies all of the following,except ：a negative amount of work has been...