- bring (goods or services) into a country from abroad for sale；introduce (an idea) from a different place or context
- a commodity, article, or service brought in from abroad for sale；sales of imported goods or services, or the revenue from such sales
noun: import, plural noun: imports
verb: import, 3rd person present: imports, gerund or present participle: importing, past tense: imported, past participle: imported
- 1. bring (goods or services) into a country from abroad for sale supermarkets may no longer import cheap jeans from Bulgaria
- ▪ introduce (an idea) from a different place or context new beliefs were often imported by sailors
- ▪ transfer (data) into a file or document.
- 2. archaic indicate or signify having thus seen, what is imported in a Man's trusting his Heart
- ▪ express or make known they passed a resolution importing that they relied on His Majesty's gracious promise
- 1. a commodity, article, or service brought in from abroad for sale cheap imports from eastern Europe 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ sales of imported goods or services, or the revenue from such sales this surplus pushes up the yen, which ought to boost imports
- ▪ the action or process of importing goods or services the import of live cattle from Canada 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the implicit meaning or significance of something the import of her message is clear 同義詞
- ▪ great significance; importance pronouncements of world-shaking import 同義詞 反義詞
3. imported 東西是被進口的, 所以用被動的imported 這句子本身有點奇怪, ...staple foods this year. to 是多餘的, 應該是 They will not rely on imported staple foods this year.
Obad Imports應是一家公司的簡稱. Obad at Obad Imports 在歐巴德進口公司的歐巴德其人 Obad of Obad Imports 任職於歐巴德進口公司的歐巴德其人
...套；罩；容器及內裝物；容器的容量 made: 製造；製成；出產；制訂 imported: 進口,被出口,輸入,引進 cases made:指葡萄酒的「原產地」,例如...