- 1. 印象 to make a good/bad impression (on sb.) （給某人）留下好／壞印象 to make or create a good impression at (the) interview 面試時給人留下好印象
- 2. 感覺 she had the impression that she had seen him before 她覺得以前見過他 to be under the impression that ... 以為…
- 3. 滑稽模仿 to do impressions/an impression (of sb./sth.) （對某人／某事物）進行滑稽模仿
- 4. 印象畫 an artist's impression of the attacker 畫家為襲擊者畫的印象畫
- 5. 效果 the floor was too dirty for the mop to make much (of an) impression 地板太髒了，用拖把拖不乾淨
- 6. 壓痕 to leave an impression in the mud 在泥地上留下痕跡
- 7. 重印本; 重印; 印數
1. an idea, feeling, or opinion about something or someone, especially one formed without conscious thought or on the basis of little evidence
2. an effect produced on someone
3. an imitation of a person or thing, done to entertain
4. a mark impressed on a surface
5. a graphic or pictorial representation of someone or something
6. a particular printed version of a book, especially one reprinted from existing type, plates, or film with no or only minor alteration
空英2月~有一句~ What is your impression 「of」our new teather (teacher) ? I think she...school？ 你對我們學校的第一印象如何 have/make a... impression on sb. ： 給某人留下...印象 ( 人) The book...
...count 是動詞「有重要性」、「有價值」的意思，例句通常類似： First impression counts. 第一印象很重要。 Make your first impression...
... with supervisor- and job-focused impression management. 假設一 遠程工作(不在主管前工作)的表現與... research indicates that the use of impression management is related to supervisor ratings...