- an idea, feeling, or opinion about something or someone, especially one formed without conscious thought or on the basis of little evidence；an effect produced on someone
noun: impression, plural noun: impressions
- 1. an idea, feeling, or opinion about something or someone, especially one formed without conscious thought or on the basis of little evidence his first impressions of Manchester were very positive they give the impression that all is sweetness and light 同義詞
- ▪ an effect produced on someone her courtesy and quick wit had made a good impression 同義詞
- ▪ a difference made by the action or presence of someone or something the floor was too dirty for the mop to make much impression
- 2. an imitation of a person or thing, especially one done to entertain he did an impression of Frank Sinatra 同義詞
- ▪ a graphic or pictorial representation of someone or something the police have issued an artist's impression of the attacker 同義詞
- 3. a mark impressed on a surface by something the impression of his body on the leaves 同義詞
- ▪ a negative copy of the teeth or mouth made by pressing them into a soft substance.
- 4. the printing of a number of copies of a book, periodical, or picture for issue at one time.
- ▪ British a particular printed version of a book or other publication, especially one reprinted from existing type, plates, or film with no or only minor alteration a copy of the first impression 同義詞
- ▪ a print taken from an engraving.
- 5. an instance of a pop-up or other online advertisement being seen on an internet user's monitor.
空英2月~有一句~ What is your impression 「of」our new teather (teacher) ? I think she...school？ 你對我們學校的第一印象如何 have/make a... impression on sb. ： 給某人留下...印象 ( 人) The book...
...count 是動詞「有重要性」、「有價值」的意思，例句通常類似： First impression counts. 第一印象很重要。 Make your first impression...
... with supervisor- and job-focused impression management. 假設一 遠程工作(不在主管前工作)的表現與... research indicates that the use of impression management is related to supervisor ratings...