- mixed with foreign matter; adulterated；dirty
- 1. mixed with foreign matter; adulterated bullets cast from an impure lead 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ dirty a parasite that thrives in impure water 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a color) mixed with another color.
- 2. morally wrong, especially in sexual matters citizens suspected of harboring impure thoughts 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ defiled or contaminated according to ritual prescriptions groups seen as impure included those possessed by demons 同義詞 反義詞
- mixed with foreign matter; adulterated: an impure form of heroin